Stone Town safari blue package starts from the Village of Fumba a 20-minute drive from Stone Town. A full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer. followed by an exotic fruits lesson and the best seafood barbeque we have ever had! Suitable for beginners and more experienced snorkelers alike! A must do! You will depart from the village of Fumba in South West Zanzibar and we will take you to see the dolphins, sandbanks, islands and coral reefs of Menai Bay, a beautiful conservation area.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STONE TOWN SAFARI BLUE TRIP
- Zanzibar’s most talked about sea attraction in Zanzibar.
- Sailing, snorkeling, sunbathing on a Traditional Zanzibar Dhow.
- Seafood Lunch.
- Explore the mangrove lagoon.
Morning we set down on one of the beautiful sandbanks where one can relax, swim or snorkel. There are plenty of good quality snorkeling equipments and the experienced snorkeling guides will show you the pristine coral reef, which teems with tropical sea life. Instruction is also available for beginners, fresh coconuts and local snacks are available throughout the day.
After snorkeling go to Kwale island where we have “Desert Island” restaurant. The buffet lunch includes fish, slipper lobster, calamari, rice and sauces all served hot from the grill. The crews also prepare and present a gastronomic fruits tasting with a large selection of delicious tropical fruits, ice cold sodas, mineral water and beer, a delicious Zanzibari seafood lunch with grilled fish and slipper lobster, coffee and Amarula liqueur.
- All type of drinks with Experienced English-speaking safari guide.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Boat charter
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask and flippers)
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Book with us today!