Our Core Values
To be a responsible and creative leader in the Kenya tourism industry; designing and operating innovative, sustainable treks and tours that resoundingly demonstrate the positive impacts of ethical best practice.
We create and nurture a healthy and enjoyable working environment, in which our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect the customer and the quality of the service we provide. We seek fair and responsible profit, and fairly remunerate employees for their work and effort.
Our mission is to provide safe, fun and unforgettable experiences through superior customer service that creates memories and smiles that last a lifetime.
- To promote responsible and community-based tourism so that locals can enjoy increased socio-economic benefits and improved environment.
- To develop tourism with dignity, respect and nurture local cultures so that they enrich the tourism experience and build pride and confidence among local communities.
- To minimize negative social, economical and environmental impacts of mass tourism and promote tourism which is sustainable.
- To foster the development of community-based tourism products by providing marketing, training, financial and mentoring support.
- To preserve and enhance local culture, art, handicrafts, monuments and other natural and man-made tourist resources and protect them from over-commercialisation and over-exploitation.
Know More About Us
We offer different wild safari tour packages. We can as well tailor make a tour package to fit your budget.
We offer weekend getaways to different destinations across Kenya and neighbouring countries. You dream it, we make it happen.
Our Zanzibar office can facilitate car rental services.